Friday, August 10, 2012

The new Website has gone LIVE!

This last month has been very busy completing the last things for our move.  It is no small task to move your entire family off the continent.  Things are going well, and I will arrive in Maui, Hawaii on the 27th of this month.  

One of the big tasks to complete was my new website.  Thanks to Huck Tate, my web-designer who was able to fulfill all of my wishes for the site.  My goal was to make a site that was easy to navigate, could be viewed on a mobile device, and still retained the design elements for my old flash site.

We just uploaded the new website and it looks great.  



I will have the store running in about 3 to 4 months.  In the store you will be able to buy originals, prints, and other fun and useful products I have been working on.


Go surf the new website...
...let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment