Monday, December 5, 2011

Studio Visit magazine

It finally came in the mail...
...Studio Visit Magazine is out and I am featured in volume sixteen, on pages 34-35.



It looks nice, and has a good feel in my hands, lets see if this reaps the rewards that I hoped it would.  If anything this will show off my work to other artists.  After thumbing through the issue, I found that my work is completely different than anything out there.  I am not completely surprised, albeit, I had hopped that there were a few artists involved in the magazine that my work could at least relate to.
Oh well, it's not a total loss to stand out.

All in all im happy with the print, now go out and buy this wherever they sell magazines.

Thanks for thumbing through my blog...
...more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment