Sunday, September 11, 2011

Opening Night at Gallery 13

The opening event was a great success with somewhere between 1,200 and 1,500 (Best guess on the clicker) people attending in total throughout the evening.


Here are just a few pics we took before the opening started...

Philip and his work

Catherine and her girlfriend Kim with Catherine's work...

Philip, myself, and Chris just checking it all out...

Athena and her friend Shanna in front of my work...

Athena and I at the Local after the opening closed down...

Ed, me, and Shanna...

Ed, Athena and I...

Chris and myself...


All in all it was a very successful night, and it spawned many opportunities.
 I look forward to the artist talk and coffee and cakes talk this month at the gallery.
Once I get it all organized I will post more pics of the event.

see you at the artist talk...

No comments:

Post a Comment