Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Artwork of the month by Catherine A. Palmer

I met Catherine A. Palmer in 1997 at Cafe Wyrd.  I was exhibiting my latest landscapes and she was commenting on them.  I pretended to not be the artist, she caught me in the lie, and then we talked for several hours about art and life.  
We have been good friends since.  In fact, I would consider her family.

I love her work, and I have been fortunate enough to exhibit with Catherine sine 1997.  Catherine has exhibited everywhere you can think of in Minneapolis since 1997.  Her work is in private collections throughout the U.S. and I happen to own several.  

I love coffee and I love this painting.

I own this painting.  It was one of my favorites, so she gave it to me.


I have a lot of history with Catie, and I can say that she is one of the hardest working artists in Minneapolis.  


"Don't eat the paint."


No comments:

Post a Comment