Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Prints Store!

I opened an account with ImageKind this week.  I have been searching for a way to sell reproduction prints on paper, canvas, and wood for a long time.  My search will continue, but for the moment I think ImageKind will do nicely to meet my needs.

In the past I have had to just go through email for prints.  A potential costumer would email me if they could have a print, I would reply yes what would you like, they would reply with specifics, I would reply with a price and a pay-pal link, they would reply with yes or no.  That was a ridiculous process that was too long and not very easy for my costumers.  

I have tried Zazzle, Etsy, Ebay, Cafe Press, and where as I have had some success from each of these commerce websites, none of them have been exactly what I imagine when I think of my online store.


So lets give ImageKind a try.
Now you can buy reproductions of my work on my ImageKind hosted page.


Eventually I will have a store built into the website where you can go directly to me for things...
...be patient, I am working on the new store page and I expect it to be up and working in a few months. 



No comments:

Post a Comment